www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Thinking of buying, any reviews?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
Does anyone have this phone?
I'm thinking of buying it, it fits my needs - retina screen, 3000mAh battery...

Any experiences?
i am also interested in this phone....especially the 2GB/32GB version...i already sold my h7500+ waiting to acquire this phone...reviews and experiences will really be appreciated...
270 bucks? Please. Add 10 more and you'll have HTC One X.
the jiayus, neos, umis all shoudl have that bitch-slap in the faces for not putting the different WCDMA. no 850s and no 1900s
I need it tooBig Grin
Don't buy it, better get yourself Zopo C2, cause it has MTK6589T processor and I think that newer Jiayu g4 will also have it, but I'm not sure :/
Anyways I recommend you guys Zopo C2 definitely Big Grin
I'm currently using G4 for almost a week and for me this phone is really good. Only GPS has problem
Using this phone for 9 days. I've bought my G4 on Spemall.
They also offer very nice coupons for this phone now: another site/
They offer the latest black version of the phone with OTG function. Seems like a good option for today.

What I can say about Jiayu G4: it is great.
Screen: 10/10. It is perfect.
Build quality: 9/10. Almost perfect, but not quite.
Touchscreen: 8/10. I would prefer better sensitivity.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS: 10/10. No problems at all. First Chinese phone where GPS works perfectly out of the box. GPS antenna is very good also.
Firmware, compatibility: 10/10. No problems at all.
Battery: 10/10. Power efficient MTK6589+3000 mAh battery work as expected.
Performance: 9/10. It is nor the fastest SoC, but the performance is still very good. The interface is very fluent, Android 4.2.1 is very good, the gaming performance with PowerVR SGX544MP is more than acceptable also.
Could you write it in general: does it worth buying?
(2013-06-18, 19:46)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]Don't buy it, better get yourself Zopo C2, cause it has MTK6589T processor and I think that newer Jiayu g4 will also have it, but I'm not sure :/
Anyways I recommend you guys Zopo C2 definitely Big Grin

Hey man, do you have a C2? Can you give me a brief overview?

(2013-06-19, 13:03)archerz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently using G4 for almost a week and for me this phone is really good. Only GPS has problem

(2013-06-20, 17:07)Nigel Wrote: [ -> ]Using this phone for 9 days. I've bought my G4 on Spemall.
They also offer very nice coupons for this phone now: another site/
They offer the latest black version of the phone with OTG function. Seems like a good option for today.

What I can say about Jiayu G4: it is great.
Screen: 10/10. It is perfect.
Build quality: 9/10. Almost perfect, but not quite.
Touchscreen: 8/10. I would prefer better sensitivity.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS: 10/10. No problems at all. First Chinese phone where GPS works perfectly out of the box. GPS antenna is very good also.
Firmware, compatibility: 10/10. No problems at all.
Battery: 10/10. Power efficient MTK6589+3000 mAh battery work as expected.
Performance: 9/10. It is nor the fastest SoC, but the performance is still very good. The interface is very fluent, Android 4.2.1 is very good, the gaming performance with PowerVR SGX544MP is more than acceptable also.

Hey guys, how long does the battery last?
I see this as one pretty big advantage - 3000mAh battery. I hate phones which I have to charge every night.