www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: The best ROM for battery life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Fellows,

Please share your opinion which ROM is the best regarding battery life

I am currently using the WIND Stock 4.2.1 ROM and I feel like the battery is worse than the Gizbeat Combo ROMsBig GrinBig Grin

Thank you.
I suggest downclocking your processor for my battery life, or using a different governor.

Download cpuz from xda to downclock
I use HKPhone Revo HD4 - 24-05-2013 version and battery is good for me.
I use zp800h-[ktk]-v0.2.2 and the battery is great!!!
I use Taiwan101-HERO-H7500+_JB_V01. The battery life is great.
Try this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (change language to yours after booting) and let me know how battery works for you. DO NOT wipe before or after installing, but keep a backup of your current rom & imei. It is based on European 24.05, no custom themes etc, made light for browsing & gaming.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Just a further update: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sakisf! This looks amazing! What did you do to lighten the rom? Any issues with light sensor?

(2013-06-03, 00:54)sakisf Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (change language to yours after booting) and let me know how battery works for you. DO NOT wipe before or after installing, but keep a backup of your current rom & imei. It is based on European 24.05, no custom themes etc, made light for browsing & gaming.
(2013-06-02, 10:50)csleex Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (change language to yours after booting) and let me know how battery works for you. DO NOT wipe before or after installing, but keep a backup of your current rom & imei. It is based on European 24.05, no custom themes etc, made light for browsing & gaming.

I am using now HD4 SGS4 28-5-2013 ROM. Can I install with recovery?
Pages: 1 2