www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New iPhone 6 bends in pocket!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ultimate China built phone isn't holding up it seems!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(Makes us appreciate Xiaomi, Meizu, huawei, Lenovo etc much more and understand the value they give us). Yes, they will sell 4 billion units but their business model can't last much longer hardware wise.

If the yahoo fanboys are reporting it then there must be a mini crisis ongoing! Lol ;-)

I don't even have words to describe my reaction. Eegads! Can't believe
@twotems, the Fanboy comment was classic!

I'm sure we will be hearing much more from them, but unfortunately, this level of brand loyalty buys much forgiveness. Soon, we will all be hearing about how this is actually a feature. I can hear it now.

"Much like the wise Chinese bamboo which bends in the typhoon rather than breaks, the IPhone 6 will protect you from the storm of your daily use."

(If Apple is reading, the copy/statement above, if used in any official or unofficial overt or implied communication by Apple, then Apple agrees that the statement or similar statements are fully owned IP by myself and transferable for the sum of 1.6 million USD to be paid in lump sum to me or my designates. Additionally, 10% of this amount is to be paid by Apple to the legal owner(s) of this website upon my receipt of funds)
Notice the guy's thumbs in the link

I have the same double joints. Strong men have strong thumbs.
Using Linux makes them even stronger.
giggles

[Image: 21m6yv6.jpg]

feel the force Luke