www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] MPIE 909t Review MT6582 720p – New Kid on the Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MPIE 909t Review MT6582 720p – New Kid on the Block

mlie-909t-reviewMPIE is a new kid on the block and a few of their models are coming with some interesting specifications. The 909t includes a fingerprint scanner and 1900MHz WCDMA and I was interested to see if it was one I could recommend. When we’re looking for a phone, it’s not only brand we should be […]

http://www.gizbeat.com/5472/mlie-909t-re...the-block/
any rom? or stock rom?
Taobao sellers are misrepresenting this phone says octa core and 8GB rom 32 RAM and 5.7 inch screen and 2K resolution . I fell for it. the fingerprint scanner does work as does the NFC. Having some problems with BLE bluetooth, and generally in dealing with 1GB ROM 3GB ROM. Also not rooted. Anyone know how to root? THX
I was looking for an in-depth review for this smartphone. Up till today (Friday, 26 December 2014) no detailed (and honest!) review. So far I have seen quite short negative remarks that this smartphone is marketed with incorrect specifications, the components are inferior, etc. I am now concluding the MPIE 909T is a smartphone to pass (ie, not buy), unless someone with money to spare could purchase a unit and tell me otherwise...
For now pass on all MPIE phones.