www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo S850 imei's missing along with SN number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

need some help here. I have a Lenovo S850 and lost the NVRAM. I don't have a back up of it so had check that there was a way of doing it via the Maui meta
I have the files but I cant install the CDC serial driver for some reason and I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

files I have are........ Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf Maui Meta 3G exe and the MT6582 db file which I was told was the NVRAM restore file

I can understand the instructions but when trying to install the CDC driver it just wont do it.

im on windows 7 what I am doing is going into device manager and right clicking on the cdc serial and updating drivers then in there I am browsing my computer to where the inf file is stored but when I click next I get Windows was unable to install cdc serial. please im ripping my hair out trying to work this out

I have tried to fix the imei's via the mobile uncle but I keep getting user build issue and also tried via mtk droid tools which fail to do anything
any help would much appreiented
Easiest thing is find someone else with the phone and use their NVRAM. If you can't find, then can try the closest NVRAM to your phone.
I will try and find someone with the same phone and see if they can help with the NVRAM