www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help with google play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have GuoPhone G9092 MTK 6592 and i was little playing with cleaners and root and now i cant login into google serverice (gmail,google play, etc..) when i want to log in it says:

couldnt sign in. Cant estabilish a reliable connection to the server .......

Is there any way to reinstall whole android with all files ? (manufactured version)
i found on one website official rom for this phone but when i want install it to device using SP flash tool i says some error that it cant open COM port.

Can you please help me with that? Thank you
What's the name of the cleaner you used?
(2014-09-28, 02:15)wisdom Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en)
but i dont have this program now.
Maybe a search here for "installing google play" would lead you to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Although I would recommend you first search for how to make a complete backup. "Playing" with root and cleaners without actually knowing what you're doing is not really a good idea if you don't have a proper backup.
after long driver reinstaling, now when i set SP flash tool an plug in mobile it make red bar at 100% in a moment and says: PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded.

/edit when i plug in my mobile to computer withou battery it is like connected/diconnected every second is that normal?

Where is problem?
Check the threads on flash tools, you may have to change your flash tool version or delete the files that start with extension MP...... (this did the trick in my case).
I recommend that you create a cwm recovery.
Just follow the steps here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then download GApps:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Boot into recovery, factory reset, flash the zip.

You should be good to go.
i have this phone and have touch and wifi problem ,,