www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need help rooting iNew V3 (1.013 / Android v4.4.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I just got my iNew V3 which came with build cxq_inew_v3w_v1.0.13 and Android 4.4.2. I would like to root this device hoping to solve a couple of Bluetooth connection problems with my Toyota Touch & Go carkit. If this will not help, I want to be able to flash other roms and/or recoveries like CWM.

I have tried serveral apk's to root the device (Framaroot 1.9.3, Root Masterd 1.0.7/2.0.3 an TowelRoot v3). None of these worked. So I am no thinking to use Root Genius. Will this work or are the other methods to root this device with this build and Android version? I looking for a short list of guidelines or a short tutorial.

Thanks in advance
FJP84
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Please try to exhaust all available root tools found in the rooting tools forum. If none of them work, build CWM then root from recovery.

Link to tutorial for CWM while unrooted: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Link to SuperSU download updated version: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!
(2014-09-29, 00:36)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Link to SuperSU download updated version: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!

Thanks for this info. I will try this starting with root genius.
Hi there,

First I tried Root Genius 1.9.3 which didn't work. After that I tried Vroot 1.7.9 (Chinese Version). This one did the trick! After that I installed SuperSu app which automatically removed the Chinese Root App. So this one is solved!
Hi there,

Big thanks to FJP84.
I followed the steps and can now confirm to be rooted with my iNew V3 cxq_inew_v3w_v1.0.13 and Android 4.4.2 which i received around 1 month agoo. I hope i can now finally fix my GPS issues.
The vRoot 1.7.9 however was in complete chineese so i was just clicking the green buttons Tongue which worked.
SuperSu could however not remove the root app. should i leave it running long?

thanks,
Mark
(2014-10-08, 05:38)markiempje Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Big thanks to FJP84.
I followed the steps and can now confirm to be rooted with my iNew V3 cxq_inew_v3w_v1.0.13 and Android 4.4.2 which i received around 1 month agoo. I hope i can now finally fix my GPS issues.
The vRoot 1.7.9 however was in complete chineese so i was just clicking the green buttons Tongue which worked.
SuperSu could however not remove the root app. should i leave it running long?

thanks,
Mark

Hi,
Did supersu updated the su binary successfully? What error message did you get? Did tried it several times? You can search internet for replacing kinguser by supersu. There are some videos on YouTube and some links to written tutorials. Don't know if these will work for iNew V3.

Are you able to disable kingfisher instead of uninstalling it?

You also can try to uninstall kinguser using "root uninstaller" but I would advice to check first if your root access will be preserved by supersu.

Unfortunately I can't help you more than this.

Good luck!
(2014-09-30, 02:07)FJP84 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] 1.9.3 which didn't work. After that I tried Vroot 1.7.9 (Chinese Version). This one did the trick! After that I installed SuperSu app which automatically removed the Chinese Root App. So this one is solved!

i sucessfully rooted my phone through this process..... Later i had to send the phone to service center for some repair and to get back warranty i unrooted the phone just by the option in SuperSU app
Now my phone is fine technically.... So i tried rooting it again from the same laptop, same software
But its not rooting this time.... I tried all possible software like vroot none of them work
KINGUSER app is also still installed but it just says no su permissions....... ?? ???

Please tell me how to re-root now........????
HELP!!!! ✌