www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Screen unlock randomly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, as i have said the title my inew v3 unlocks randomly. I think it unlocks everytime the mobile phone network change, i mean when it passes from h+
to 3g or g.
Am i wrong?
Is there any solution for this?
Gravity Box had a fix for 4.2 that seemed to work on my phone. It was on the misc section, something about the calendar app.
I have Marsapa rom KK v3 installed in my phone, everything works fine, and happens the same as pablete197. The screen turns on stays on 5 seconds, then turn off the screen and repeats plenty of times...
Yeah. The same is happening to me. But not always. After I flashed KK 1.0.13 version everything was fine. But after about 3weeks later it started. I dont use mobele data, just Wifi, so I dont think its data related.
And just so you know, my gf has Doogee DG2014 and is experiencing the same problem. And she is not on KK. So I think it is some app.
Will try BetterBatteryStatus to find out which. Will report later.
i have been looking on the internet and i have neither seen a solution nor the misc option in gravity box, so if anyone knows a solution to our problem we would be really pleased if you can help us
i have 1.0.13 and it keeps happening to me. I have no clue but it hope it could be solved!
Thanks @Volpix . I don't have a V3, but I found this setting in GravityBox. Hope it helps.

Gravity Box > General Fixes > Fix Calendar App
"Enable in case you experience periodic self-turning on of the screen (requires reboot)"

Note for new users: Gravity Box is a module for Xposed Framework. You'll need to install Xposed Framework first.
in the kk version of gravity box general fixes option doesn't appear Sad
(2014-10-08, 06:56)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Volpix . I don't have a V3, but I found this setting in GravityBox. Hope it helps.

"Enable in case you experience periodic self-turning on of the screen (requires reboot)"

Note for new users: Gravity Box is a module for Xposed Framework. You'll need to install Xposed Framework first.

I am having the same issue as pablete197. Installed Xposed, gravitybox [kk] and cant find this fix calander app option.
anyone?
(2014-10-14, 22:43)markiempje Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-08, 06:56)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Volpix . I don't have a V3, but I found this setting in GravityBox. Hope it helps.

I am having the same issue as pablete197. Installed Xposed, gravitybox [kk] and cant find this fix calander app option.
anyone?

Yeah, that option got removed in the KK version of GravityBox... But the problem in this rom isn't because of the calendar app (i think) so the fix wouldn't work.
Pages: 1 2