www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: some question for the cubot p7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good afternoon to all,

i really feel very lucky that i have found your excellent forum

i am nicko from cyprus and please i wish to know some things about my cubot p7 mobile phone i bought just recently

i had a sony xperia tipo with android 4.0.4 and i have to say that i was really very pleased but i needed a bigger screen and a better camera

my cubot p7 look really nice but i have the impression that the adroid verson 4.2.2 is a stripped version ?

i do not care if my mobile is a chinese brand and i was expecting a much better quality from the 8 mp camera

i do not know if the camera is a 5 mp 8 mp with interpolation

too much noise on photos (8 mp settings) with washed out colors

the auto focus works really good and the led lightis work great as a torch than as a flash

the 3gp video is not good at all even with the highest settings and i doubt if it is an hd

i really do not know if the quality of the camera can be much better with a firmware update

thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum, @nickko !

Android 4.2.2 is not a stripped down version of android. In my experience, it is the most common variant of Jelly Bean I have seen.

It looks like there is an update for your phone to bring it to 4.4.2 on NeedROM. Link can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Of course, before flashing please please please do all the reading you can so you know what you're doing. Even more important PLEASE make a backup of your phone before flashing. Because this is the only firmware I see on NeedROM for your phone, having a solid backup of the factory firmware is going to be invaluable.

What are your pictures looking like? Can you upload some samples?
good afternoon dear WuddaWaste,

please, let me first thank you very much for your warm welcome

also, i thank you for your kind reply

i am not very familiar with an android update nor i know what is new with that update

many thanks again