www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easter Eggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On ZOPO ZP810 stock 4.2.1. ROM (this might work on clones too) go to System settings -> About phone and tap Android version repeatedly (fast). You should get advanced Developer options. Also try tap repeatedly Build number several times and see what happens Big Grin
Its exacly the opposite from that you say
When you tap 4 times at tha build number it says that you get advanced developer options but even if you don't tap it, you have the advanced developer options....so no sense
When you tap on android version then you get the version like red tomato
I said on zp810 4.2.1 stock ROM.
develop? you are now a developer?... thats how you access it.. its hidden by default so people who dont know what they are doing wont mess with anything.... can someone answer me though, when u tap on android version i dont get the jelly bean Sad
well, this is a "featured-bug"

When you press the release button it should show the jelly bean and long-press animation....

When the build number is pressed more than 4x3times (twelve times) the "lame developer" menu should be unlocked and when you press release , instead of the jelly bean it goes to that menu...

but this is not working Big Grin
so...no jelly bean and no "secret combinations" ...just press the release and go to developer menu