www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Meizu mx2 no IMEI, unknown baseband, phone is off as sim not recognised.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-10-01, 17:54)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]well I think its nice they showed you how to do update.

the problem is...I have no way of knowing if you have completely unrooted phone.
they will void your warranty.....and rightly so....if you go back and they find you still have firmware/software showing you rooted phone.

so stay away for now....later....a different situation.

2) so why not ask them to email you the official ROM suitable for flashtools

no need to ask them for nvram at this stage.

3) I can't help with flashtools as its a windows program but
basically you will be reflashing.....back to original images

b) if no nvram is included in their email (likely) then use the tutorial and mobileuncle to restore IMEI.

c) if that fails.....and we are a long way from knowing that
then you can see advice from other CPA members in the tutorial for IMEI.

good luck

Thanks your help, rooting of MX2 is one option in its own officially setting n i just touch it then it rooted. Therefore, I believe it is within the warranty but anyway my warranty has already expired but they still provide basic advise n other repair service at a price.

I did ask them to email me the update.zip before but they seems very reluctant to do but willing to copy to your machine if you visit them which is what I did. Will try to visit them again to ask for the stockrom if they know what I am talking about.

Report back to you guys after then.

bye now
Pages: 1 2