www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S4 Mini Clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought Goophone S4 Mini Smartphone Air Gesture controls Android 4.2 OS MTK6572 Dual Core 4.3 Inch Screen

The specs claim it to be 1.2 GHZ. It's really a 1.0 GHz

I get invalid IMEI on almost every code. I did a factory reset. That doesn't work. The system files that I had edited are still exactly the same as I edited them, after doing a reset. I used another app to disable and hide a few things that I know I will never use. They remain disabled and hidden.

I'm moving from an old iPhone 3GS. Was really looking forward to Android.
This phone has android 4.2.2. I was so let down by android. I find it to be under developed and actually pretty lame. Speed isn't a big factor. Most of the dialog boxes are unreadable. The dark blue/green color with black text is barely readable. And even some have a very light pale white text that is just as bad.

The phone is always out of room. The sdcard is always "damaged" and has to be formatted, so keeping stuff on this phone is a joke.
Send more than 50 texts and it is out of room
Install more than 5 apps its out of room.

I'm not a big phone person. I ran my iPhone 3GS up till 2 weeks ago, but today, I put my old sim card back in my 3GS and am happy again. It might be old, but it works and has never run out of room. And when I do a restore, it is really restored.

I learned my lesson. You really do get what you pay for.