www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 3G problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my network always switching from H , H+ , 3g and disconnecting all the time.
I tried to flash roms with different basebands and nothing seems to solve that.
Does anyone manage to fix it?
same problem here in Italy , with my brother 's S5 and with my friend's S4 3g is completely unusable... is absurd... We have tried everything (custom roms, replaced system apps, apps from market). I hope it is only a software problem and not hardware problem... ciao...
Same issue here in UK. Seems to refuse to "Lock" onto the H+ (according to Network Signal Info) and just drops network connection
I'm running with the 3G turned off so can at least access 2G (fast enough for Email and some webs)
I've trying to establish if you can "turn off" HSPA (Samsungs seem to have a Change HSPA Revision) using the
ro.ril.hsxpa=x
where:

x = 0 => UTMS r99 (No HSPA?)
x = 1 => HSDPA
x = 2 => HSDPA/HSUPA

in build.prop but no joy.

Has anyone else had any success with this issue?
i don't have any 3g problem in italy after use star s5 3g fix!
(2013-07-04, 01:33)domingo28 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ?
I am having this very same issue in the US. I bought the Star Note II online and was super excited when the phone arrived. But after a struggling month of trying to use the phone on AT&T's network, I am fed up with the switching from H to H+ to no symbol above the signal bars at all when it chooses to disconnect. I have to fix this issue soon because my father has bought a similar phone after seeing how much he liked mine.