www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MPai 809T MTK6592 Octa-core Flashing Issue, No Network Signal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I bought the phone MPai 809T Octa-Core MTK 6592 from China shipped to UAE (United Arab Emirates). I configured the region/country to United Arab Emirates and the phone was working fine in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Now I am in India and the phone is not getting any signal from any Network Provider. The SIM card is working in other phones; but not in 809T. SIM Cards are detected by phone, it shows details of SIM Name, Netowrk Provider Name. But when I try to call, it says "Mobile Network not available".

I suspect the region/country setting is the issue. But I don't know how to change that. So I am trying to flash a new ROM; so that initial region setting wil appear again; which may resolve my issue.

I have got the links for 4.4.2 ROM from the link below (NeedROM website). But I am facing an issue during flashing. Someone pls help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I am getting an error message while using the Flash Tool. Please help. Error message attached. Pls suggest whether I should not select cauche, preloader and user data or anything else???

Please provide step by step procedure of flashing the new ROM. I successfully flashed only the CWM recovery image using the Flash Tool. But unable to flash the 4.4.2 ROM.

Thanks,
Joe
If you're 100% sure this ROM is for your phone, you can format, then download. Make a backup of nvram before doing so. See tutorial section for how to do that.
(2014-10-04, 02:06)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]If you're 100% sure this ROM is for your phone, you can format, then download. Make a backup of nvram before doing so. See tutorial section for how to do that.

Where is the Tutorial Section??? Where can I find?

(2014-10-04, 02:06)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]If you're 100% sure this ROM is for your phone, you can format, then download. Make a backup of nvram before doing so. See tutorial section for how to do that.

I was able to upgrade firmware from 4.3 to 4.4.2 successfully. But that didn't resolve my issue. I want to format completely and download. If u can provide me steps to format and flash the ROM... it wld be gr8.

I have already taken NVRAM backup using custom CWM recovery.

Please help.
Mobile Network is not there still.
(2014-10-05, 18:50)spljoe Wrote: [ -> ]Mobile Network is not there still.
I'll say don't flash that ROM is Chinese only actually,all of them Roms from that website are Chinese and will not work well on your phone. I actually flash my S5.5 which is a m6592 the same as yours now I'm screwed as of my radio are now not working in my country.I need an English only ROM to fix it
Mirandam I actually, flash my phone with one of the Roms and the phone is practically useless, the phone was working just fine before I flash it with one of them ROM. The ROM is Chinese and yes it has English but the phone does not operate the same .its crap now
And I suppose you have made a complete and valid backup before you did this , right?
The fact that the rom you flashed isn't working on your phone doesn't give you the right to criticize all roms on needrom are like that.
Flashing even stock roms does not guarantee it will work. That is the nature and risk involved in flashing.
nope I did not, so now I got a phone that would not connect anymore,i got one question how do I get the original radio files so I can flash them back?

(2014-10-07, 12:49)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]And I suppose you have made a complete and valid backup before you did this , right?
The fact that the rom you flashed isn't working on your phone doesn't give you the right to criticize all roms on needrom are like that.
Flashing even stock roms does not guarantee it will work. That is the nature and risk involved in flashing.
(2014-10-06, 10:56)DiMatado Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-05, 18:50)spljoe Wrote: [ -> ]Mobile Network is not there still.
I'll say don't flash that ROM is Chinese only actually,all of them Roms from that website are Chinese and will not work well on your phone. I actually flash my S5.5 which is a m6592 the same as yours now I'm screwed as of my radio are now not working in my country.I need an English only ROM to fix it

Hi,

Since this phone is a Chinese phone, rom from needrom are perfect and working. My network problem got resolved after changing IMEI using Droid tool. I used my old phone's IMEI. Now both my sim slots are working.

Regards,
Joe
thanks everyone for your reply, I finally found the stock factory rom to flash on the Gionee elife s5.5

thanks everyone for your reply, I finally found the right stock rom for my gionee elife s5.5 jellybean, I can share if someone is still looking for the right rom, this one is all English and all google services are working as they should
Pages: 1 2