www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Feiteng H9500 boot loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have spent many many hours trying to put a new ROM on my Feiteng H9500. And I have read many many sites and forums. I have some experience in successfully flashing phones and tablets, I am not very newbie, but this phone is driving me crazy...

I managed to install CWM Recovery via the Mobile Uncle tools, and using this recovery I installed a new ROM... But it didn't work, I am now stuck in a boot loop... The same happens with every ROM that I tried to install from CWM recovery. I have already tried erasing cache, Dalvik cache, data... Fix Permissions, etc. Nothing changed.

I cannot flash anything using the Flash Tool... It recognizes my phone (on the status bar) when I connect it but the download never starts, it stays at 0%. I tried this with various computers and various Flash Tool versions and various ROMs. The Flash Tool sometimes complains about the scatter file, others about "brom error s_unsupported_ver_of_da", and sometimes just does nothing, depending on what i "feed" it.

I don't have a backup of the stock ROM. I wonder if I can find somewhere a ROM backup )stock or other) created by CWM recovery and restore it using my CWM Recovery (I read that I need to unzip the file and put it in CWM's backup directory, I guess by using "adb push").
Or, maybe there is a way to fix the boot problem only using adb commands.

Can someone help?
After countless hours of searching I managed to flash a ROM! The only SP Flash tool version that works (in my case) is SP Flash tool v3.1328.0.183 and I downloaded it from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The ROM that I flashed was [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (I have the MT6582, not MT6589)