www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MEIZU MX4 - [MTK6595] Alternative Root method ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, so received my MEIZU MX4 ( MTK6595) Can we have an alternative root method ?

Right adb drivers for MTK6595 ?
Follow the guides already up. Rooting is more about Android version than about MT6592 vs MT6595. Start with framaroot. If framaroot doesn't work, use vroot. If vroot doesn't work, try the others.
(2014-10-04, 15:48)NexusTrix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

but i found inside only these driver pack : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

and it seems are not goot for MT6595
No driver here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

for MT6595
Don't make things difficult than they need to be. Just follow the tutorials as stated.
(2014-10-04, 16:31)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Don't make things difficult than they need to be. Just follow the tutorials as stated.

thanks, but why i can't adb to my MX4 ?

What's wrong ???
Make sure you have debugging enabled.

Try a different driver pack if one doesn't work. Best to try first is PDAnet.
MtkDroidTools too it doesn't list device attached

(2014-10-04, 16:36)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you have debugging enabled.

Try a different driver pack if one doesn't work. Best to try first is PDAnet.

pdanet installed, nothing changed.

In my opinion MX4 drivers are not yet out...
hi sorry im new to this all, i own a meizu mx4 and need to root it , what is the best and simplest method i can use ?,