www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MX4 Bootloop - Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm a new MX4 Owner .

Now i have a great problem : Device Bootlooped .

I have lost "Update mode" functionality, so by pressing Power + Vol up no more access to recovery mode

Device has Meizu logo bootlooped and OS don't start

Only thing i can do is put device in Fastboot mode ( by pressing Power + Vol Down )

i have tried to rewrite recovery partition (using backup of recovery.img) and boot partition (using backup of boot.img) but it seems bootloader is locked and don't allow to write, error : Security Error

Can you tell me the Recovery Vendor ID and boot Vendor ID , to try flashing using this commands :

fastboot -i "vendor id" flash recovery recovery.img

and

fastboot -i "vendor id" flash boot boot.img

to save my Phone ??!! Sad

I'm depressed now Sad

Only Fastboot mode access.

Please help me from Fastboot mode to rewrite recovery and boot partitions

a screenshot taken, using some "vendor id" on the web... but not succesfull Sad

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Do you have a full backup or access to full stock ROM?

How did you get in this situation?
(2014-10-07, 18:39)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a full backup or access to full stock ROM?

How did you get in this situation?

on the sdcard i have the full update,zip rom but problem is that :

1. OS don't start

2. Recovery partition (or "Update Mode") is corrupted because i can't boot on it anymore by pressing Power + Vol UP

3. Fastboot mode is accessible but can't write using fastboot flash commands because bootloader restrictions i think . "Security error" on writing

I'm pretty sure using "vendor ID" technique from fastboot , i can make reborn my MX4 , problem is knows these damn exadecimal Vendor id codes for recovery partition and/or boot partition.

If someone of you Dev guys can know them, please help me, on PM too if you want .

This situation because i was trying to develop a TWRP recovery (flashed trough ADB commands) and after : the dark

Sad