www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] SP Flash Tool - Phone Blank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please guys can you help me? I flashed my ROM using sp flash tools and now my phone is blank.. Please what do I do? I have downloaded stock ROM from two different sites and still the same.. Help
Hi @emmago . Sorry to hear you're having problems. I split your thread from the other so you can get the proper attention you need in your own thread.

First off, what kind of phone is it? Are you sure you flashed the right ROM to it?

Explain as much background as you can, as well as what happened.
(2014-10-08, 06:46)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @emmago . Sorry to hear you're having problems. I split your thread from the other so you can get the proper attention you need in your own thread.

First off, what kind of phone is it? Are you sure you flashed the right ROM to it?

Explain as much background as you can, as well as what happened.
It's a tecno Phantom A+ a popular brand here in Nigeria. I flashed the correct stock ROM cos I downloaded them from two different sites. Before then I used this meteos app to increase partition and all of a sudden it got bricked and got stuck in boot logo. Then being a novice I decided to flash the copy of my phones stock ROM I downloaded from a site. At first I ticked just recovery, and boot and then twas still the same. Then decided to flash everything by ticking all options except userdata and cache and then it became worse.. It just switches on and stays blank.. No logo nothing just a lit up screen. But the phone still gets detected when plugged in. AM using mtk 6589 chipset
Checking on the Tecno web site I can see no stock rom upload for the A+. I take it then that you have flashed a custom rom?
Just to make sure I understand the order of events:

1. You had a working phone.
2. You tried to change the partition sizes, and it put you into bootloop.
3. You then downloaded and flashed a ROM from somewhere, and it made the matters worse.
4. Now you have a phone that connects and is being recognized by the computer, but there is no display.

Is this correct?

My thoughts are as follows:
- Originally, you soft-bricked your phone trying to change the partition size. You may have to change it back. Soft-bricking a phone is actually a somewhat common occurence with Meteos . For more reading, check out this Gizbeat article:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- It's possible that your existing partition is messing up your ROM installation.
- It's also possible that you're trying to flash the wrong ROM to your phone.
- I also theorize it's possible that you have the wrong display driver in the ROM you're trying to flash to your phone, since it sees the phone fine but the phone has no display.