www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: my phone dead after format whole flash,please help me to restore it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my phone is Hisense U939 .
afier i do "root" to increase my device ram ,it always give errors when try to open any program ,
so i decied to flash a stock room,
i search the net,
and found TF SD rom which is a bin file flashed via sd card, but i failed to successfully flashed from SD Card time after time although i follow the instructions steps,so
i decieded to flash bin file via Pc but the "SP_Flash_Tool v3.1336.0.198" cann't recognize the bin file ,i try "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01" but the same problme ,so i try to format the phone by SP Flash tool and i did a format whole flash and my phone became dead after format whole flash(black screen):
who to restore my phone?please help? Undecided
it couldn't responde in any wayCrying
HELLO.Please help I format my phone ZLR F9006 MTK6582 with flashtool,and now the WINDOWS dont see the phone ,and the phone dont on ,but the testpoint is work ?Thanks help
@Chromoma bin file is not the rom it self.and about your phone not responding is due to the fact that u formated everything including yur rom and preloder which is responsible for starting up the fone.
Search for any thread relating to sp flash tool and how to use it the right way.
thanks wisdom for help,Isearch for ROM and found that there is two types of ROM:
one for TF SD card which is bin file and cann't be used for SP Flash Tool
and the other is the wire ROM to flash it using PC .
I search for wire ROM and found this file:海信U939官方线刷包.rar at
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=332455714&third=0
which is protected by password so i cann't extracted please help me by give me the password as it not mentioned
or please give me Wire ROM
Thanks in Advance