www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6582 ROOT & REPARTITION NO PC NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This app works on PAP4300DUO MTK6575!

I have sucesfully deleted internal SD card, now I have only Internal Storage 2,5GB and SD Card (32GB External)

Thanks

App don't work on fake jiayu G5S+, that use to be MT6592.

Tool recognize phone as MT6582
Worked for me - Cubot S208 - MT6582

After running, it said encryption error, so I did a wipe/factory reset and after a few minutes it booted and the SD was 10 Gb (chosen size). You do lose all of the settings / apps you had previously loaded so restore from the backup. The phone also kept root, which was good.
(2014-10-13, 00:37)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-13, 00:00)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-12, 17:58)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [ -> ].....
I can also guarnatee as long as u have root access it will not fail I ain't technical the only reason I've done this thread is because it worked for me .. For reference I have a cubot s208 .. With a mtk6582 chip but it will work on ANY phone with mtk6582 chip

Great, that means that anyone having trouble (like bricked phones, bootloops or messed-up partitions) using the app will be able to send their phone to you and you will be solving their problem.

Wish there were more posters like you.....

ps. I did not post my comments to make you angry, I only have 40+ years of technical experience in the computer business, which have taught me to be very careful about making bold statements. Please consider my remarks as kind suggestions.

All I'm saying is if there chip is the 6582 chip then I have done the root and repartition with no problems with the apps mentioned ... And if it never worked people would have said something by now ... I get what your saying all I'm saying is it defenely worked for me ... When I used it it was for a different phone but upon checking I seen as long as my chip was the mtk6582 it would work .
So this post is just for people who r fearful of bricking to assure them that if there chip is deffo the mtk6582 it will work .. The reason I put this on here is it took me 2 weeks to find the right apps as I don't have a PC .. So I written this for the people who like me weren't technical regarding ebr1&2

(2014-10-13, 00:00)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-12, 17:58)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [ -> ].....
I can also guarnatee as long as u have root access it will not fail I ain't technical the only reason I've done this thread is because it worked for me .. For reference I have a cubot s208 .. With a mtk6582 chip but it will work on ANY phone with mtk6582 chip

Great, that means that anyone having trouble (like bricked phones, bootloops or messed-up partitions) using the app will be able to send their phone to you and you will be solving their problem.

Wish there were more posters like you.....

ps. I did not post my comments to make you angry, I only have 40+ years of technical experience in the computer business, which have taught me to be very careful about making bold statements. Please consider my remarks as kind suggestions.

So as I keep saying it don't matter which phone u have as long as its the mtk6582 chip your good to go .

it bricked my phone. I used the app for my mt6582 device..it did not work and bricked my phome..my phone is colors k15 rock.
it work on leagoo Lead1, mtk6582
but only to max 2,5gb...:-( i have almost 3,5gb unusefull of internal memory
Worked for Leagoo Lead 7 but only to 2.5 gb.
Works great for me! (Elephone P10C)

I've got 2.5GB system space!!!

Thanks a lot
(2014-10-10, 21:10)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [ -> ]Attached is a screenshot of my internal memory .. U can go to any size the app will let you

How do i root my phone?
(2015-02-25, 20:45)chelseaMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-10, 21:10)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [ -> ]Attached is a screenshot of my internal memory .. U can go to any size the app will let you

How do i root my phone?

Hi, chelseaMan. Please see the rooting tools forum. There are multiple auto root tools there. Start with iroot and framaroot. If they don't work, proceed to the next tools.
(2015-01-31, 01:47)narendra Wrote: [ -> ]...
it bricked my phone. I used the app for my mt6582 device..it did not work and bricked my phome..my phone is colors k15 rock.

As I said, people should be more careful about making assertions like that, as you have well found out. Of course you made your full backup before doing this... right?
(2014-11-22, 16:25)ftscp Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Cubot S308 MT6582 and this app work perfect...

I have the same phone, but mine bricked. What firmware do you have on yours? Did you root with iRoot?
Pages: 1 2 3 4