www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: You can not connect the camera Inew V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its my phone Inew V3 not connect camera and galery CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
please help? sorry my english very bed
Do you have more than one camera apps?
Did you restart it?
The stock camera and gallery are as far as I know the same APK. As @nikstar said, do you have multiple apps installed? Have you tried a secondary camera application?
I did flash the stock rom and the error is repeated No connect Camera
(2014-10-10, 14:52)gucan76 Wrote: [ -> ]I did flash the stock rom and the error is repeated No connect Camera
Assuming that software is not the problem:

I have seen this before, it may be a physical connection issue. Try to press firmly (not super hard - don't break your screen!!!) on the camera and the screen on the exact opposite side of the camera. To the sides of the camera, up and down, with the camera app open OR if the app will not open (no camera detection), press while opening the app.

Any color lines on the screen or images while doing this means you have a problem with the physical connection/ground within the device. Sometimes, a good firm and held press will keep it running for a while, sometimes not. Either way, if it is not software, you should send it in for warranty if still valid.

Your only other option is to open your phone up, which I would never recommend unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing or are willing to mess around understanding that you may permanently break your device.

Keep us updated!