www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [VDM ROM] JB 4.2.2 ROM SGS4 - 03/06/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you are in usanso zp950 + before installing the ROM remove this file recovery, there will be regular with your recovery.
Lovetz Hello, you're smarter, you could adjust this ROM for zp950 +? The best ROM today, but it is not set to zp950 +. I could only change the file lk.bin and put the virtual keys, as well as works in zp950 +, but the sound did not boot, and also decrease the virtual keys could not, in Help, and if you can please .. Thanks.
(2013-06-07, 03:30)jslima Wrote: [ -> ]Lovetz Hello, you're smarter, you could adjust this ROM for zp950 +? The best ROM today, but it is not set to zp950 +. I could only change the file lk.bin and put the virtual keys, as well as works in zp950 +, but the sound did not boot, and also decrease the virtual keys could not, in Help, and if you can please .. Thanks.
About the sound, I think has to do with the permissions
At /system/media the bootaudio and shutaudio has to be rw-r-r
Hello, I tried this method but without success, the permissions are correct, my hope is someone with expertise in ROMS to adjust it, but even so I am using this ROM is 10, the best I've ever used, seems to be exactly one S4 .. Thank you.
What a shame, is not a child of God you can adjust this to zp950 + ROM? Who is using it know that it is one of the best ROMS today, I already use in my zp950 +, but still with some problems, like, start without sound, virtual keys too big, and other things, but if someone smart set will make sure which will be one of the tops ROMS .. please someone adjust to zp950 + .. Thanks brothers.
I have used this rom for a few days now. I like it, it looks good, fast. But i have i couple of issues. When using dialer and press the Call button it can og up to five Seconds before the Call window comes up and it makes the Call. Also the Call window( don't know the propper name for it), the window With mute button, hang up button, loudspeaker button etc, is in vienamese. Any way to change this?
The download link is broken.
I have the same problem

Call screen is in Vietnamese
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2