www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Windows 8/8.1 Incompatibility Issues (Drivers and Droid Tools)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you tried using the other version of SP Flash Tool? There is a v3.xxxx and a v5.xxxx
Try both, and use the latest versions. You will find those in the MTK General Tools forum.
Also, Run SP Flash Tool as administrator.

Please also take a look at this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Try the tips mentioned there (pressing vol down or vol up or power button while flashing, try with battery or without battery, etc)
(2015-01-23, 12:58)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Try the tips mentioned there (pressing vol down or vol up or power button while flashing, try with battery or without battery, etc)

I forgot to mention my phone is a THL T100.
Yeah I tried all of them. Version 3 of Sp Flash Tools didn't work either
thanks mas bro
I tried to root (by using PdaNet and Root Genius) but it shows me this image (see attachment). What does it mean? Is my device already rooted?
Another app (iroot) told me that, but I can guarantee that my tablet (mt6572) still has no root permissions. What should I do?

Please, I need help!
(2014-12-07, 10:31)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But this setup only works if you are able to clean out all previous driver installations and phone IDs on Windows.

i do'nt do it.
Pages: 1 2