www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] Landvo L200 Review – Quad-Band 3G For
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Landvo L200 Review – Quad-Band 3G For

3-landvo-l200g-review-2NOTE: The Landvo L200 is not the same mobile as the LTE Landvo L200G Summary: The Landvo L200 is a competitive, quad-band 3G, KitKat phone. It offers a straightforward, no-nonsense approach in a practical budget smartphone. Highlights: High value, low cost: less than $100 Quad-band 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz 5-inch display Android 4.4.2 KitKat Expandable […]

http://www.gizbeat.com/5686/landvo-l200-...nd-3g-for/
I am WuddaWaste, and I support this message.

Actually, I wrote it. If any of you guys with a keen eye for writing want to review my review and let me know of things I could do better for next time, I'm totally up for some constructive criticism.

Beyond that, I really think it's a seriously underrated phone for the money. Quad-band 3G on the cheap, solid build quality, no frills. It's worth taking a look at.
Looks like this phone is going to get put to the test.

One of my adorably less-technical friends is having issues with her cell phone. The Landvo L200 is soon going to be in her hands. Having a real-world user without a technical bias may give some unique new views on the phone. I'll keep you all posted on her thoughts and experiences.