www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help with root Bedove x21 4.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have trouble unlocking my bedove is there anyone who has managed to root 4.1.2
(2013-06-04, 15:22)mrrip Wrote: [ -> ]I have trouble unlocking my bedove is there anyone who has managed to root 4.1.2

Hi, I have done it. There are some different things to take in account and I am preparing a tutorial. If you can wait for it, I hope to have it ready and loaded latest this weekend.
I can tell you that only way to do it is by reflashing a new CWM recovery. The procedure is easy, but just following the tutorial in the forum you will not be able to do it.

Regards
(2013-06-06, 19:07)rey69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-04, 15:22)mrrip Wrote: [ -> ]I have trouble unlocking my bedove is there anyone who has managed to root 4.1.2

Hi, I have done it. There are some different things to take in account and I am preparing a tutorial. If you can wait for it, I hope to have it ready and loaded latest this weekend.
I can tell you that only way to do it is by reflashing a new CWM recovery. The procedure is easy, but just following the tutorial in the forum you will not be able to do it.

Regards

Can you help me how to do it?I cant root my X21 (4.1.2) Sad

Thx
Rd49, Once you have full access, please see these threads.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]