www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROM for YUYI D902 MT6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

Sorry for my bad English, I am French.

There are four months , I bought a Chinese phone on internet:
A YUYI D902 , quad-core CPU at 1.3 GHz MT6589 , ARMv7 CPU model rev 3 ( V7L ) with Android 4.2.2
I'm very happy, this phone is nice.

I want to delete all unnecessary applications ( useless in Europe, especially for someone who can not read Chinese) and install "google shop" apk .
After a while , I found this forum the right tool ( Framaroot ) .

Now I want to change the Yuyi ROM for an optimized one for Europe ( or USA).
I do not know how to choose a ROM compatible with my phone.
Can anyone help me to find the right one please? Or the right post about the good ROM?

thank you very much
There is no choose about it. It has to be the right ROM for that particular phone. There is not one on Needrom the only YUYI rom is for a D200. Check out the YUYI website to see if there is another ROM for your phone. if there is one for the D200 there might be one for yours. its unlikely. Make absolutely sure that you flash the correct ROM. Research, look around and get opinions.
Thanks Bazabaza
I thought the ROM were compatible between devices with the same processor...
It's a bad news but thanks again for your answer

So I think it will be impossible to find the exact ROM for my phone.
Now my question is : is it possible to install "google play store" software that work ?
Like this I can access easely to all officials apk.
I tried to copy the .apk in "system/app" then install it. It's ok but when I launch play store it start then it crash...