www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [TUTORIAL] flashing and reviving a dead or alive Allview AX4 Nano Phablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,i chek all steps,but cannot wake up the tablel,format all data(that is my mistake).
cannot check uboot.pls help me...
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! i have a tablet VeryKool T742 that was full bricked and i don't found any rom for this tablet in internet so... i thought was 100% dead but in forum.xda-developers.com i saw a post from a guy saying that he found a clone of this tablet (Allview AX4 Nano) and the clone is my model VeryKool T742 so in the comments i found a link (To This post) and i flash the rom and cwm recovery for this model in to my Verykool and it works everything Big Grin cameras, speakers, touch... EVERYTHING ! Thank youuuu!
i have a micromax p470 mt8312 based soc
yesterday i wanted to install custom rom and after flashing the rom with sp flash tool the tab just got hard bricked.it stopped responding,stopped charging , it just became like a rock with no response
i had tried shoting gnd to kcolo (i think i didnt do it correctly) but no use
can anyone help me getting the tab right on track. this is my humble request
and thanks in advance
please help me
Pages: 1 2