www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My Hero H7500+ Suddenly Became a Brick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help Please~
My Hero H7500+ is rooted and the rom upgraded according to the instructions here about 2 months ago. It was working fine until last night. (btw, I did not install any new app on the phone for the last several days.)

When I was browsing the Internet with the default brower, all of a sudden an error message containing "google" and "app" (as far as I can remember) appeared, and then the phone was sort of out of work. I unplugged/plugged the battery and restarted the phone, then it goes to the start up etc. normally and then just stopped at my apps page. I unplugged/plugged the battery again and restart the phone, this time it stopped at the android robot page. Then after charging it for a few hours and unplugged the battery for a few seconds, plugged in the battery, then the phone does not start at all. It became a black brick!Crying

Anyone has any suggestions on how to rescue my phone?

Thanks so much!!
The way it progressively got worse does not sound good. It sounds like the EMMC got corrupted or damaged.

Are you able to boot into recovery? (Hold VolUp then press and hold power together)
(2013-06-04, 21:46)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The way it progressively got worse does not sound good. It sounds like the EMMC got corrupted or damaged.

Are you able to boot into recovery? (Hold VolUp then press and hold power together)

Unfortunately, no. Nothing seems to work.Crying
(2013-06-05, 00:19)xxmj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-04, 21:46)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The way it progressively got worse does not sound good. It sounds like the EMMC got corrupted or damaged.

Did you tried to flash a stock rom of Zopo with Sp-Flash-Tool?
(2013-06-05, 01:36)iakinthos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-05, 00:19)xxmj Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you tried to flash a stock rom of Zopo with Sp-Flash-Tool?
Yes, I have tried that. After loading the scatter file, I plugged the phone onto the computer, then clicked download. The computer kept making the "Bing" sound of finding a new hardware and losing it. The SP-Flash-Tool shows "EMMC" "Searching" in the bottom bar and 0% in the process region. In the mean while, somewhere near the SIM slots becomes warm. This is all I got.
What problem does this sound to you?
Thank you so much.
Any suggestions? I am still stuck with my very old previous phone and the seller is not responding to my repairment request...
(2013-06-13, 13:04)xxmj Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions? I am still stuck with my very old previous phone and the seller is not responding to my repairment request...
You can send it to someone with a RIFF box to see if they can reformat/repair the EMMC.

If it's been less than 45 days you can put a dispute with PayPal.

Who is the seller? Post a review here of the seller. I'll contact them and let them know they'll be blacklisted on Gizbeat and CPA. They might not care, but it's worth a shot.

My 7500+ is up for sale. It's got an intermittent slow charging issue (5 hours or so). I'm fairly sure, but not certain it's an issue with the phone. Because of that I'm letting it go quite cheap. Otherwise it works great. Also, if you've got an external charger, it's not a big problem.
(2013-06-13, 15:21)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-13, 13:04)xxmj Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions? I am still stuck with my very old previous phone and the seller is not responding to my repairment request...
You can send it to someone with a RIFF box to see if they can reformat/repair the EMMC.

If it's been less than 45 days you can put a dispute with PayPal.

Who is the seller? Post a review here of the seller. I'll contact them and let them know they'll be blacklisted on Gizbeat and CPA. They might not care, but it's worth a shot.

My 7500+ is up for sale. It's got an intermittent slow charging issue (5 hours or so). I'm fairly sure, but not certain it's an issue with the phone. Because of that I'm letting it go quite cheap. Otherwise it works great. Also, if you've got an external charger, it's not a big problem.

Thank you so much. I will try to find some one with RIFF box (though I don't know what a RIFF is ....)
Unfortunately, it is over 45 days. The seller is Ammy Luo from Aliexpress.com.
Please post a link to their shop.
(2013-06-18, 14:23)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

By the way, I have asked people on ebay with RIFF box fix, one of them replied and said he probably cannot do it.Crying
Pages: 1 2