www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please provide me wire Brush ROM for "Hisense U939" MTK 6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my PC windows is 7,
DROID Tool didn't recognize my phone Hisense HS-U939 Cryingand
i tried all avaliable drivers with no success at all with DROID Tool.

* my problme Angry is as follows:

-i had two Hisense HS-U939 phones, one works well and the other is whole flash formated by mistake Sad when i try to fix root problme using "SP FLASH Tool"),so theformatted phone didn't boot at all (black screen)Crying

- i try to obtain a wired rom by DROID Tool but it always fails to recognize the well phoneCan't look

i search the net for rom and found TF SD card ROM which is "bin file type" couldn't flashed via pc ,Hehe!and found rared file contain wire brush pack but the rared file is protected by password not mentioned beside itCrying so it couldn't be extracted:
海信U939官方线刷包.rar here is the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=332455714&third=0

so please provide me wire brush pack ROM for "Hisense U939" so i can fix the formated phoneThumbs Up

or provide me the password for rared file so i could extract the official wire Brush pack inculded inside itShhh

Thanks in advance