www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: screen or display problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have this problem with my phone

i tried different roms but the same

Do you any way to fix?
I'd like some extra information.
Does it get worse if you shake it hard?
Is it always visible or only after some usage?
Has it always been this way, did it occur after something happened to it or did it just appear after some time?
not it doesnt get worse
its not always visible,it is in google maps(just notice that in landscape mode it doesnt that),i have noticed it in some pics,videos and games.It looks like happen from a colour issue.
Has been always that way

thank you for ur interest
Just check if this also happens in the bootloader screen(very first logo/screen you see when booting up your phone) and in the recovery;
You say it doesn't always happen, so try doing some random stuff in the recovery for a while just to test if it appears there.
maybe look around in the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register](, but don't change or delete stuff,) if you have CWM
or just use the built in filemanager in TWRP if you are using that.

Also check that your phone isn't excessively hot, I also had some graphic glitches once after I watched about 15 minutes of HD videos on youtube whilst charging. Although those glitches weren't anything like these..
This looks like rf interference. Does it always happen even when you are outside?
(2013-06-05, 13:22)sakisf Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like rf interference. Does it always happen even when you are outside?

its the same as inside as outside
it doesn't happen always.
(2013-06-05, 07:23)MaxP101 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register](, but don't change or delete stuff,) if you have CWM
or just use the built in filemanager in TWRP if you are using that.

Also check that your phone isn't excessively hot, I also had some graphic glitches once after I watched about 15 minutes of HD videos on youtube whilst charging. Although those glitches weren't anything like these..

it doesnt happen in twrp

i will record a video while booting and post it for you
please help me....I have almost the same problem .
I have vertical shade which blinking.
After some use ( aprox. 10-15 min ) it dissapers ??
Is it LCD screen problem or bad connection, ,.... ???
tnx