www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Elephone G5 - anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G5 - a very good phone, i'm using it for my hard work, and the battery is great.
A would advise it...
(2014-11-26, 05:57)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]Cwm recovery is harmless, I tried to install a full set of gapps to solve the google plus and other apps problem, but the full stock set from nexus phones replaces the camera libraries and also the keyboard and eliminates the stock browser, so the camera does not work anymore.

I solved this flashing system with spflashtools from the backup I have previously made with mtkdroidtools.

After this failure I installed through cwm the full pack, this pack does not change camera, browser neither keyboard. And this time everything worked fine, camera, google plus and any other app I tried that did not work before.

I would link the pack I used but I cannot find it from my pc, but surely it won't be difficult to find, only remember you must look the pack for 4.4.2.

As for the recovery I made with mtkdroidtools, it displays upside down, so you must turn your phone and use the buttons carefully as they work in the opposite direction, and ok button is on the opposite side of the phone, but you get used to it.

The other possibility is to install the stock rom with full gapps that you can find in needrom, you use spft to do this, I have not tried it but I think it should work the same.

Out of curiosity - which version of spflashtools did you succesfully use? I'm playing around with the EBR mods, but simply cannot make spflashtools detect the phone...after clicking download and connecting the phone it just hangs....

Thanks
Pages: 1 2