www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: file adbd not install !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mtk droid tools how fix it. i cant root shell. Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this and will fix. I restore my imei back.
Please stay in previous thread. You need to be rooted before you can get root shell.

[Note: App posted by OP is normally NOT required to get root shell permissions with MTK Droid Tools. Assuming A) USB debugging enabled and B) rooted properly and C) Allow the permissions that pop up on your phone when clicking "Root" in MTK Droid Tools. If all else fails, you can try the app in the OP]
(2014-10-24, 20:06)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Please stay in previous thread. You need to be rooted before you can get root shell.

i have root. but now i fix it.
Okay. IMEI now fixed?
(2014-10-24, 20:22)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. IMEI now fixed?
Yes,but problem is that tutorials dont say anything i just i having root but i have problem with file adb not install(in mtk droid tools) and they dont say what to do. I think you should refresh topic and give this solution to tutorial.
I think you may be slightly confused. The ADB drivers are not installed by MTK Droid Tools. You need to install ADB drivers first and enable USB debugging. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you. If so, I apologize.

There is a tutorial called "fix SP flash problems". In that tutorial, it tells many of the things you can try if having ADB driver problems.

So now your IMEI is fixed. Great.