www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as i am new, there is something i dont undestand, as IPS Display 5 point multitouch,
can uyo be so kind to explain to me
Thanking in advance, im sending to iyo my best regards

umby 1333

solved
Hello Umby. How is everything?

It will depend on the phone. Some are 2, some are 5. Normally cheaper phones <$100 are going to be 2.
Hi umby1333. Welcome to the forum.

When they specify 5-point multi touch, it means the touch screen can recognize 5 distinct touches, simultaneously.

Like NexusTrix said, not all phones have 5-point capability, some can only detect 2 simultaneous touches at a time. However, I still haven't encountered any instance where more than 2-point touch was needed. (Zooming in and out screens/images, etc)
(2014-10-24, 22:56)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi umby1333. Welcome to the forum.

When they specify 5-point multi touch, it means the touch screen can recognize 5 distinct touches, simultaneously.

Like NexusTrix said, not all phones have 5-point capability, some can only detect 2 simultaneous touches at a time. However, I still haven't encountered any instance where more than 2-point touch was needed. (Zooming in and out screens/images, etc)

Thankyou to all the answers, wery kind , i learned some thing else