www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee Dg550 storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-03-23, 19:33)romanticxboy Wrote: [ -> ]On my Doogee DG550 phone storage has 10,55GB total space. On other Doogee DG550 phone storage has 12GB total space. Why the difference? Why do I have 1.45 GB less phone memory?

me to hav new doogee dg550.. me too hav same problem bro....i can't install any app from google play store...error saying insufficent phone memory....but still i hav 10 gb internal memory free and 16gb sd card memory free....i searched in google ..i understand that i hav to root my phone and then i can change the app installation storeage to sd card or internal mass memory...but im bit scared to root my phone..because it is new and im not aware of rooting and then after unrooting..anybody help me...after rooting all my app data may go or not? i don't know..i just want to change my app installation location after that i want to unroot..rooted phone is not safe..i knw that...hmm
Quote:I just purchased this phone and already encountered an annoying problem... I have 1.48Gb of internal storage and 12 gb phone storage. I also have a 16 gb sd card in the phone.
We just have different sizes of partitions. For me:
- partition for installed aplications (internal storage): 2,95GB
- partition for my files (phone storage): 10,55GB
(2015-03-28, 14:43)romanticxboy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I just purchased this phone and already encountered an annoying problem... I have 1.48Gb of internal storage and 12 gb phone storage. I also have a 16 gb sd card in the phone.
We just have different sizes of partitions. For me:
- partition for installed aplications (internal storage): 2,95GB
- partition for my files (phone storage): 10,55GB
Moving apps that can be moved to SD and changing install location to internal isn't helping? 3gb is quite a bit. Should be room for a lot of apps.
Pages: 1 2