www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to ROOT Doogee DG580
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-11-03, 22:18)gio9sig551 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried all of the advices there (not another pc since I do not have another one here).

Still nothing, Really this phone is becoming quite a disapointment. No rooting and mostly no possibility to install apps on the SD card. I tried the method using the android SDK but the only storage that is visible in the app section of the menu is the phone storage other than the internal storage.
The SD card is visible in the storage section of the setting and there is also an option to change the default writing disk to SD card but it does actually nothing.

Well thanks a lot for the advices.. Maybe I will not be able to easily solve the storage problem. I hope that Doogee will do something about this!

Changing default write disk is for camera pictures and videos. Not for where the app is installed and app data stored. There is another setting in Storage called "Preferred Install Location".

The 2GB of internal storage is about right for an 8GB device. You can use apps from Play to move SOME stuff over, but only some stuff will be moveable.

Your other option is to make and flash a new EBR to create more space. There are a couple of tutorials in the forum.
hello, I have a new doogee DG800 and I want to root it
only. iroot failed, frama root failed, vroot failed even
towelroot too failed. I don't want to flash ROM because
the successful method have seen so far was with ROM
flashing, but I only want Root access. Its a custom ROM
pre-installed from the company(Doogee), or if there is
any other way to enable root access, please help me.
specs:
Doogee DG800 Smartphone Highlight:
- 4.5 inch QHD screen, 960*540 pixel display
- Support 3G network: GSM
850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- 13MP back camera + 8MP front camera
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2

hello, I have a new doogee DG800 and I want to root it
only. iroot failed, frama root failed, vroot failed even
towelroot too failed. I don't want to flash ROM because
the successful method have seen so far was with ROM
flashing, but I only want Root access. Its a custom ROM
pre-installed from the company(Doogee), or if there is
any other way to enable root access, please help me.
specs:
Doogee DG800 Smartphone Highlight:
- 4.5 inch QHD screen, 960*540 pixel display
- Support 3G network: GSM
850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- 13MP back camera + 8MP front camera
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2.

thanks in advance
Has anyone been able to permanently root Doogee DG580? Not even the ultimate MTK65xx tutorial on XDA could root the DG580. I've used that method on several other mt65xx cpu based phones in the past with success but not the DG580 KISSME with mt/mtk6582 cpu. MTK Droid tools detects it as NOT rooted after following the great that has worked on other mtk65xx with great success in my past experience.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Here you go. Have a good one!
Pages: 1 2