www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Google Inbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else using this?

I just got my invite and installed.

New learning curve, here I come!
Nope what is it ?
As I understand it, Google Inbox is an alternative front-end for GMail. It focuses on integration and organization. I believe the goal it to help an end-user sort through their email and to be able to set useful reminders and such that can be accessed through the Google suite of tools.

Do you remember when GMail first got its unique inboxes for "Social" and "Promotions"? Google Inbox seems to be a step even further into that direction.

Of course, right now it's in invite-Beta. It's likely still maturing in what it might become.
(2014-10-31, 04:50)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand it, Google Inbox is an alternative front-end for GMail. It focuses on integration and organization. I believe the goal it to help an end-user sort through their email and to be able to set useful reminders and such that can be accessed through the Google suite of tools.

Do you remember when GMail first got its unique inboxes for "Social" and "Promotions"? Google Inbox seems to be a step even further into that direction.

Of course, right now it's in invite-Beta. It's likely still maturing in what it might become.

Lol 2 bad I use hotmail
(2014-10-31, 05:07)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol 2 bad I use hotmail

Hotmail. I haven't heard those words spoken in ages. It's like a flashback to 1997.

[Image: whoa.jpg]

Big Grin
(2014-10-31, 05:07)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-31, 04:50)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand it, Google Inbox is an alternative front-end for GMail. It focuses on integration and organization. I believe the goal it to help an end-user sort through their email and to be able to set useful reminders and such that can be accessed through the Google suite of tools.

Lol 2 bad I use hotmail

(2014-10-31, 05:11)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-31, 05:07)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol 2 bad I use hotmail

Hotmail. I haven't heard those words spoken in ages. It's like a flashback to 1997.

[Image: whoa.jpg]

Big Grin

Haha why fix something that's not broken still works for me
It's so true. And I'm a huge fan of sticking with an identification.

Do you have "that one friend" who changes his/her number every 9 months and has 6 arbitrary different email accounts? You never know which one is the most recent.

Then you get the inevitable, "How come I never hear from you?"

Doh
i use gmail and find it does what it says on the tin.... dont see why i should try to learn something new when im happy with it as it is... " if it aint broke dont fix it"..

can you please invit me , i would like to give a tray
thanks
If I get some extra invites, I'll swing by this thread and see if anyone's interested. So far, I've received zero invites.

However, you can still sign up on the web to get invites directly from Google.

Tangent, but has anyone else ever used The Email Game? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]