www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: hello to all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
nice to meet you all!
I decided to subscribe to this forum because I bought a Leagoo Lead 1, and I thought to prepare to ask help for some problem or question Big Grin .
3 days ago I received it (finally!) and I rooted its with success....but..... link2sd does not work well! Sad
I read about this problem in Lead 3 discussion but I don't know if more models with KitKat version has similar problem.
If you have link for correct discussion and solution , please post to me...and thank you in advanced Angel
Yes, as you saw some other people had the same issue with this phone. They seemed to conclude it was a KitKat issue, or at least the way the ROM is working with KitKat in regards to paths.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As far as I know there was never a solution.

I have never needed so much space. Never been a problem for me. Normally just adjust EBR if need more space for install.
Thank you for your fast reply.
I read about EBR modification but the mobile is new and I am afraid to manage to change EBR.
I would not create problems for my mistaken during this delicate operation.
Link2SD was a so simple and fast solution to have enough space but not risking to have inexpert damage.