www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: run all 8 cores at one time mt6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Multicore CPU control on play store can get get all cores running on performance
Ha. I just read your other thread where you talked about how it made your phone scream in performance and cry in battery life. It made me giggle.

Have you found a practical purpose for this by chance?
(2014-11-06, 08:28)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Ha. I just read your other thread where you talked about how it made your phone scream in performance and cry in battery life. It made me giggle.

Tbh no lol was fun to take it on a test drive at full speed

Was faster but not evening on charger can keep it going haha
Cool Big Grin Hahaha! I like your style!
(2014-11-06, 09:09)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-06, 08:28)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Ha. I just read your other thread where you talked about how it made your phone scream in performance and cry in battery life. It made me giggle.

Wait till you can actually experience at "FULL" speed.
Once i get my kernel source i plan to change the max to its original max speed of 2ghz.

Then addon the interactive governor & smartassv2 then add a new IO scheduler preferly SIO.

This would bring the MT6592 to a whole other level.

Also plan to edit the driver for MALI 450MP GPU so i can overclock it to max stable speed and use updated source code for improvements.

Itll be a beast of a phone.
(2014-11-06, 20:32)los33 Wrote: [ -> ]

Once i get my kernel source i plan to change the max to its original max speed of 2ghz.

Then addon the interactive governor & smartassv2 then add a new IO scheduler preferly SIO.

Also plan to edit the driver for MALI 450MP GPU so i can overclock it to max stable speed and use updated source code for improvements.

Lol then show me how to do all that and put a car battery on my phone to keep it going lol
(2014-11-06, 20:32)los33 Wrote: [ -> ]

You just made me drool a freaking puddle. Wow. Drool Puppy Eyes
Can you overclock the mail-450mp !?
(2014-11-07, 06:09)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you overclock the mail-450mp !?

Yes you would need to download the driver source code from mali website.

Then in the source change clock speeds then compile into flashable zip then update on the phone.

The mali chipset on a mediatek has no support apps to overclock it so were forced to do it manually.

Only supported version is qualcomm versions from galaxy series and some others.
(2014-11-07, 06:12)los33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-07, 06:09)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you overclock the mail-450mp !?

Yes you would need to download the driver source code from mali website.

Then in the source change clock speeds then compile into flashable zip then update on the phone.

The mali chipset on a mediatek has no support apps to overclock it so were forced to do it manually.

Only supported version is qualcomm versions from galaxy series and some others.

Will one code work for all ?
Pages: 1 2