www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Android 4.2.1 rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone i recently got my hero h7500+ last week and i have been enjoying the phone very much but i saw that there is a new 4.2.1 rom for h7500+ which i will like to flash on my phone but i don't know to do that...could anyone be of help to me?

note:- my phone is already rooted and i have got 4.1.2 stock rom thanks.
Welcome man. Just follow the tutorial in the thread of the firmware. There are 2 basic ways. One is copying to SD and then updating from SD. You'll need CWM or TWRP installed to do that. The other is flashing with SP Flash Tool. Everything you need is in the sticky threads.
(2013-06-08, 22:04)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man. Just follow the tutorial in the thread of the firmware. There are 2 basic ways. One is copying to SD and then updating from SD. You'll need CWM or TWRP installed to do that. The other is flashing with SP Flash Tool.

Hello Gizbeat thanks for your reply but i currently have rom manager on my phone but it says i need CWM or TWRP please can you tell me how to get those?
Thanks.
See the CWM/TWRP sticky threads Smile
Thanks doing that as we speak.