www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need CWM for HTC Desire 310 (MT6582)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I have tried every single tutorial on this forum, and i didn't manage to do a working CWM for my phone. Every time i end up with boot loop. SO please, can someone help me install CWM on my phone?
I would also like to install some custom ROM on my phone, but there are none, so if anyone is interested im UP for it..

tnx, cheers

The last tutorial i tried was [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], and it have me this error: [Image: PvLHrA.png]
Can you not just find a Rom that's got cwm on it and use sp flash tool gets ROMs from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][/i].com
(2014-11-06, 09:20)deanlee121 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][/i].com

my HTC Desire 310 isn't listed on that website..

In fact, anything on the internet for my phone is: How to root it.

There is nothing about CWM and CustomRom, not even a word about Cyanogen Mod. I rly love my device, but i would love to have more control over it. tnx
(2014-11-06, 09:22)bsarafmov21 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][/i].com

my HTC Desire 310 isn't listed on that website..

In fact, anything on the internet for my phone is: How to root it.

There is nothing about CWM and CustomRom, not even a word about Cyanogen Mod. I rly love my device, but i would love to have more control over it. tnx
Same all I see for it is root coz its still a new phone give it time
the iNew v8 is newer, and there are a lot of things for him. I think the devs arent interested in this phone