www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how can i root my acer iconia b1-711 running 4.4.2 kitkat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it was already rooted before, but when i updated it into kitkat, i can't root it anymore. Please help me, thank you.
Not sure of a app to root 4,4 but if you have a PC/laptop its not hard to do ?
(2014-11-07, 02:52)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure of a app to root 4,4 but if you have a PC/laptop its not hard to do ?

if it can be done by pc can you tell me how to do it and what would i need to do it? and please contact me on my email : [email protected]
thanks.
Hi android1994 !

The next method is the easiest (however there's a sharp method with linux-live distro) :

Step 1: Download Framaroot-1.9.3.apk and install it (open a file explorer, navigate your download and tap on it; you can also directly open the apk from browser download section to install it). If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
Step 2: Open the app and then tap on install superuser or super SU of your choice.
Step 3: You will see some rooting options. Tap on any of the available rooting method and soon you'll see the success message.

You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free on the net.

:-)