www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I am a 26 y/o guy from Kenya and fell in love with cheap Chinese phones since the Doogee Valencia. I now own a DG550 and can't wait for the iNew V3A / V3 plus to start shipping. I never owned any iNew phones but I really like the iNew V3 plus specs - Doogee pretty much copied the design so it'd be good to have a taste from the creator. I love the DG550 but it's too big and I recently started experiencing RAM constraints.

Anyone interested in buying a (slightly used) DG550?
welcome
Welcome to the forum, @twistyplain !

The DG550 is an excellent phone for the price. I bought one for my dad and he's been really enjoying it. I'm pretty excited for the iNew V3 Plus, too! Hopefully this design will fix some of the problems the original V3 had.
(2014-11-11, 05:14)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum, @twistyplain !

The DG550 is an excellent phone for the price. I bought one for my dad and he's been really enjoying it. I'm pretty excited for the iNew V3 Plus, too! Hopefully this design will fix some of the problems the original V3 had.

Thanks - It's great to finally find a place where people talk about Chinese phones.

The V3A is already shipping but it has an 1850Mah battery!! I have canceled my Gearbest order until I hear about the usage time people are getting with such a small battery.