www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] bricked Starmobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-11-11, 22:16)cr4zychriss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-11, 16:56)RoehdyG Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Just new here, and im seeking a guide on how can i revive my starmobile up totaly brick (dead), mtk 6582m kitkat 4.2,i wnna know if ican apply this tutorial to my phone. hppefully
thanks

You can aply just the tutorial not the files except your phone (phablet/tablet) in this case is Allview AX 4 Nano! The flashing procedure is the same on all MTK Phones/Tablets but you must flash files suited for your device, unless u want to end up with a ping-pong palet Smiling ! I suggest you open a new thread (only if you dont allready find the model / topic of your device) using your phone's data .

Something like ...

TITE: [HELP] Revive "Phone Name"

CONTENT:
1. Phone brand (original / fake / clone / copy wtvr)
2. Phone name (model )
3. Phone chipset MTK 65xx
4. What happened
5. What you need / want to do.

And shortly someone will reply with some info !

Good luck !

Thanks for prompt reply my phone is Starmobile UP original dual sim ,OS android kitkat 4.4 ,chipset Mediatek MT6582M, CPU quadcore 1.3Arm cortex-A7 .
i rooted it succesffuly using iroot (updated version of vroot) .and moved all apps to sd card ,and made install location external 2 using adb. i tried also swap external to internal to expand my internal storage also good .but when i removed my sd card my phone started to hang and when i restarted it stock to logo sad to say i forgot to make a back up. for recovery. i tried to use mtktools and flash tools but not succesfull and now totally dead no power ,pc cant detect either. PLEASE HELP ....
A bit more detail? What did u flash on it ? If i remembered corectly u sed u used mtk dt and sp flash... What did you do with them ? Does you phone charge right now or does it turn on in any way? Can you see it in devices when you connect it to the pc ? Remove battery, and plug cable does anything happen ? Insert battery back and hold vol+ and insert cable ...any resault ?
Quote:To: cr4zychriss -->
hi,
greetings,
i`m new in this site and upon seeking guide on how will i unbrick my phone i found your thread ,and i am hoping that you can help me regading my hardbricked phone favor please...
my phone is Starmobile UP original dual sim ,OS android kitkat 4.4 ,chipset Mediatek MT6582M, CPU quadcore 1.3Arm cortex-A7 .
i rooted it succesffuly using iroot (updated version of vroot) .and moved all apps to sd card ,and made install location external 2 using adb. i tried also swap external to internal to expand my internal storage also good .but when i removed my sd card my phone started to hang and when i restarted it stock to logo sad to say i forgot to make a back up. for recovery. i tried to use mtktools and flash tools but not succesfull and now totally dead no power ,pc cant detect either. PLEASE HELP ME on how will my phone be retored
thanks in advance,

Try and post here so all users can help ... sending me PM's wont be of more help since my time is verry limited.

1. Tell us what did u flash so we cand try and help you.
2. did u do all stuff i wrote above? What are the resaults ?
3. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?
4.search in google baidu or needrom.com for a suitable rom .
thanks for your reply,yes it is my personal phone.i only flash the rom when it stock to logo base on the tutorial i read at defferent post to restored my phone .but it wasn`t succesful, instead it worsen, wont power up ,pc cant even detect.my doubt is that i might mistaken not to look carefully of my phone chipset it was actually MEDIATEK MT6582M not just mediatek 6582.do you think it is the cause the wrong downloaded rom ,if itso is there a remedy using the correct scatter file mt6582m?where can i find ready scatter file of mt6582m.
thanks again sir
(2014-11-13, 15:33)RoehdyG Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your reply,yes it is my personal phone.i only flash the rom when it stock to logo base on the tutorial i read at defferent post to restored my phone .but it wasn`t succesful, instead it worsen, wont power up ,pc cant even detect.my doubt is that i might mistaken not to look carefully of my phone chipset it was actually MEDIATEK MT6582M not just mediatek 6582.do you think it is the cause the wrong downloaded rom ,if itso is there a remedy using the correct scatter file mt6582m?where can i find ready scatter file of mt6582m.
thanks again sir

I've got a starmobile intense s that, in my experience,is probably close enough to get it booting. I had a 6582 tablet in your condition and I just grabbed one from needarom that seemed close. It was far from an exact match and turned out to be all in thai, but after that it was good enough that its was still in use when I smashed the screen.

Let me know and I'll only give the parts you need so you (hopefully) wont hose the bootloader or otherwise kill it.
(2014-11-24, 05:03)luvfilpus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-13, 15:33)RoehdyG Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your reply,yes it is my personal phone.i only flash the rom when it stock to logo base on the tutorial i read at defferent post to restored my phone .but it wasn`t succesful, instead it worsen, wont power up ,pc cant even detect.my doubt is that i might mistaken not to look carefully of my phone chipset it was actually MEDIATEK MT6582M not just mediatek 6582.do you think it is the cause the wrong downloaded rom ,if itso is there a remedy using the correct scatter file mt6582m?where can i find ready scatter file of mt6582m.
thanks again sir

I've got a starmobile intense s that, in my experience,is probably close enough to get it booting. I had a 6582 tablet in your condition and I just grabbed one from needarom that seemed close. It was far from an exact match and turned out to be all in thai, but after that it was good enough that its was still in use when I smashed the screen.

Let me know and I'll only give the parts you need so you (hopefully) wont hose the bootloader or otherwise kill it.

Thanks for your concern, i got also from need rom mediatek 6582m i succesfuly flash it. it say ok at the end 0f flashing,but still wont power up. but the good thing happened was it is now recognized by my pc as mtk usb port sometimes mediatek da usb comport.my presumption is that it might be a wrong preloader. my question is that does preloader depend on the device model and not in the chipset files?
thanks again
You are most likely flashing an incompatible ROM.
It looks like your phone is not one of those generic Android phones, so it is highly possible that the preloader is device specific. You need to find someone with a similar phone as yours, ask them to make a backup of theirs and use that copy. You can also take it to the manufacturer's service center, or ask for a copy of the ROM. I did a Google search and looks like this is the customer service number (632) 333 7827
good luck
Thanks again for the info,i did ask for a copy of the rom but they said they wont allow to sell instead they will do the job.your second info was good,i did bought slightly used same unit and model at a lower price and did make backup , and i formatted the bricked one and upgraded firmware and it works again thanks a lot ....
(2014-11-27, 06:49)RoehdyG Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for the info,i did ask for a copy of the rom but they said they wont allow to sell instead they will do the job.your second info was good,i did bought slightly used same unit and model at a lower price and did make backup , and i formatted the bricked one and upgraded firmware and it works again thanks a lot ....

can you pass me these firmaware please
(2015-03-07, 02:45)armenta Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You must have be logged for download.
Pages: 1 2