www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cwm for mtk 6582 kitkat 4.4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried to make cwm with cwm magic program but is not supported for kitkat 4.4.2
Any tutorial for make it? my device don t support Mobileuncle MTK Tools.
Thank you all in advance.
you can still use autocwm by master rua1 . has a smaller cwm template for use with mtk droid tools.
replace it in files then use mtk dt to generate recovery from boot in phone .
Link HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Good luck !
THK ^^
(2014-11-12, 13:03)cr4zychriss Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Good luck !

Can you explain this process a little clearer please? where can I find autocwm? replace it in what files, where? I see the list of recovery options in mtk dt, but the entire list is in Chinese. How would I know my file is in there ?
Thanks for updates.
(2014-11-18, 09:51)willemsd Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Good luck !

Can you explain this process a little clearer please? where can I find autocwm? replace it in what files, where? I see the list of recovery options in mtk dt, but the entire list is in Chinese. How would I know my file is in there ?
Thanks for updates.
download the attachment replace it in MTK DT folder\files overwriting the old one then do as you normaly do to create the recovery .
If you have some Chinese showing in MTK Droid Tools, then you've got the wrong version.

After obtaining latest MTK Droid Tools (see Tools Forum here)

Then copy the file @cr4zychriss linked to: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] into LATEST VERSION of MTK Droid Tools folder (see Tools forum here).

After that,

If rooted, then this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If not rooted, but you have boot.img from a ROM for your phone, then this

Then flash with SP Flash Tools (see tools section) to flash CWM: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
&list=UUSsPFt1_0ZIIt9HfvHnaQCg

If you don't have boot.img from a ROM for your phone and you're not rooted, then [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] in tutorials section so you can readback your ROM and obtain the boot.img for your phone.

Once you have flashed CWM, if you're not rooted and you want to root, then follow this post: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Really all the info is already here for you...just look in tutorials section.
Please someone could create cwm for mtk 6582 which will be 5 inches (for intex aqua star 5.0)....I deleted my backup by mistake so I am in bootloop now.....by the time why after flash of cwm we got stuck boot
The link is OFF
Can somebody fix it?
I need this so much right now