www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HELP.. No network on "WCDMA only" mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
I'm having Micromax canvas 4 mobile which is based on MT6589 chipset.
I'm having an issue for last one month
When ever I select WCDMA option, I lose network. (sometimes I will get n/w for short period)
If i'm using WCDMA/GSM option, I'm able to connect to 3G.
So I hope the antenna is working fine.
I have already formated my phone using SP flash tool and installed latest rom.
I have used the format all which will corrupt the IMEI and installed IMEI back using maui tool .
I have replaced the modem.img file with latest one but the issue persist.
Since my phone is not under warranty. Could anyone please help to to correct the issue.
What network are you and do you get 3g in your area coz if your only looking for 3g and you don't get it where you live it will not show up wcdma only mode
(2014-11-12, 17:43)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]What network are you and do you get 3g in your area coz if your only looking for 3g and you don't get it where you live it will not show up wcdma only mode
Hi deanlee,

As I said , my area do have 3g network and I'm able to access it on WCDMA/GSM mode.
problem happens if I switch te network to WCDMA only...
Phone was working fine a month ago.. later it issue started...
My friend has the same phone and same carrier. So I checked my phone along with his. He's getting full signal on WCDMA only and I'm getting none...
Thanks...
What phone you using and I use wcdma/gsm my phone run on h+ all the time why do you need just wcdma ?
(2014-11-12, 19:11)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]What phone you using and I use wcdma/gsm my phone run on h+ all the time why do you need just wcdma ?

I'm using micromax A210 which has mt6589 chip.
I usually use the phone in the dual mode only. but I want to fix issue... Smiling
(2014-11-12, 19:16)ajaypotty Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Tried bu stil got the issue... so reverted back.. any other options.. ??
anyone who can help me ???
Have you tried gsm auto?

If you try to force wcdma and dont have proper apn settings and network coverage you wont connect to anything.