www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL w200 WIerd problem???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everyone. I would love if someone could give me anything, hint what to do with my thl w200. What happend is that i dropped my phone on the ground accidentally. I tried to power on but nothing couldnt do it. Touch screen was ok no dmg on phone. I put another spare battery and i manage to turn on the phone. Battery was charged on half energy. After some time i checked my phone and it was turned off. When i put it on charger notification light started to light but very dimmed. I leaved phone for few hours tried to turn it on again but when i press power notification light turns on when i em holding button pressed but still dimmed and phone is not turning on. Tried to reflash the phone with sp flash tools, installed drivers properly everything ok but when it gives me error brom error 4001 not responding. And i coudlnt flash it. I though it was bricked after drop on the ground. Should i order external charger and try to charge the battery or what. When i plug my phone to my pc ( i em using windows8.1) i hear sound right away so i think phone is ok. I opened my phone and checked every single connector from touch screen to cameras, speaker and everything no dmg and everything is just fine. Please i think i can save this phone but i need some help at least for sp flash tool tutorial for windows 8.1 and thlw200. PLEASE SOMEONE!!! Thanks in front.
This probably isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but dropping your phone likely caused a hardware problem (broken solder joint, etc). My guess is that you've damaged the charging circuitry along with other things. You're not going to be able to fix broken hardware with software patches.

If it were me, I'd either:
(a) Try an external charger and see if you can live off of always charging your batteries this way, or
(b) Save time and money, skip to the last step, and just buy a new phone.

Sorry mate.