www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL W100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi y'all... I wanna buy the thl w100, and its more expensive here in IndiaDodgy... I cant buy stuff from outside india, so i prefer eBay.in

its a little expensive here... 12,750 INR(approx $220) but i cant help it.Crying..

Heres the link.... http://goo.gl/rbO9x

btw, i really like white... been having all black phones since the past few years... my current phone is Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro(S.E.X. ProBig Grin)

and the phone lags alot even with cm 10.1Angry

yeah the good thing about thl w100 is that it got jb 4.2, so i dont need to update...Cool

So, i wonder if anyone can make a twrp recovery for the same..... I will be ordering it within a week.....Rolleyes

thanks for the help and comments......Happy
(2013-06-10, 13:35)kenturky Wrote: [ -> ]hi y'all... I wanna buy the thl w100, and its more expensive here in IndiaDodgy... I cant buy stuff from outside india, so i prefer eBay.in

its a little expensive here... 12,750 INR(approx $220) but i cant help it.Crying..

btw, i really like white... been having all black phones since the past few years... my current phone is Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro(S.E.X. ProBig Grin)

yeah the good thing about thl w100 is that it got jb 4.2, so i dont need to update...Cool

So, i wonder if anyone can make a twrp recovery for the same..... I will be ordering it within a week.....Rolleyes

I think you'll be very happy with the THL W100. This is a great choice for the price.

Making TWRP can be difficult compared to CWM. Some people have succeeded by using the kitchen. There was a poster a few posts back offering help to those trying to make TWRP.
(2013-06-10, 16:55)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-10, 13:35)kenturky Wrote: [ -> ]hi y'all... I wanna buy the thl w100, and its more expensive here in IndiaDodgy... I cant buy stuff from outside india, so i prefer eBay.in

I think you'll be very happy with the THL W100. This is a great choice for the price.

Making TWRP can be difficult compared to CWM. Some people have succeeded by using the kitchen. There was a poster a few posts back offering help to those trying to make TWRP.

thanks for the reply... so you are the owner of gizbeat.com wow.... im surprised.... Smiling

so, has anyone started developing at least cwm recovery for this phone? because im dying to get my hands on this one... I hope the product i receive has no faulty parts Rolleyes
(2013-06-11, 02:52)kenturky Wrote: [ -> ]so, has anyone started developing at least cwm recovery for this phone? because im dying to get my hands on this one... I hope the product i receive has no faulty parts Rolleyes
I think we should see a CWM for this very quickly. I will be surprised if this doesn't become a 'cult' hit. The price and power and IPS in a 4.5" will be very attractive for many.

If no CWM quickly, you can make it relatively easily with MTK Droid ToolsThumbs Up

Hope to see your review and some pics from it's camera.

I bought this phone. I 'upgraded' to a Jiayu G4a, with quad-core CPU, etc. Its needs to 3000mah battery, because I miss the power endurance of my older THL W100.
where to buy the THL W100 accessories?