www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Intro-LenovoA880
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
My name is Nikki . My Lenovo A880 brings me here. I bought it and was pleasantly surprised to find that it came rooted (it had superuser installed anyway). However, there is no custom recovery and I'm having a hard time finding one online. If anyone has any pointers it would be much appreciated. Until then I guess I'll dig around and see what I can find!

Thanks in advance!
hi, Nikki. Welcome to the forum!

There are multiple guides to building your own CWM in the tutorials forum.
Here are a few methods:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you run into any problems while building it, feel free to ask in the thread of the method you are doing.

Also, if you don't have a backup of your phone yet, I strongly recommend you make one first.
Guide to ROM backup: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Guide to NVRAM backup: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!
Here ROMs for your phone [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-11-14, 16:08)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you run into any problems while building it, feel free to ask in the thread of the method you are doing.

Also, if you don't have a backup of your phone yet, I strongly recommend you make one first.
Guide to ROM backup: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Guide to NVRAM backup: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!

Thanks!
(2014-11-14, 16:08)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!

Thanks!
(2014-11-14, 17:07)deanlee121 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks! I'll check it out.