www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Voto X2 didn't change rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I bought a Voto X2 and start to search rom with bulgarian language. He is same as Umi X2 and i install some Umi roms with original recovery (Android System Recovery 3e), but now i'm stuck on the "miui_umix2_4.8.29_4.2.zip". If i try to install other rom with "apply update from sd card" get a message "--Install /sd card ..." and then "Installation aborted." I try to instal CWM recovery with Mobileuncle Tool, but nothing happening - when I restart to recovery menu see an old recovery and same problem. I don't remember how was before, but now when i start recovery on the screen has android robot with open hood and message "no command" and when i press the power button - enter to recovery. The smartphone is fabric rooted (check with Root checker). I trying with SP Flash tool and MTK droid tools but same sh*t... In same time when I start smartphone everything is ok and no problem to work with him.
Do you have any ideas?
Thanks in advance
You need CWM custom recovery flashed to install that other ROM from recovery.
I download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and 3-4 other recovery from diferent sites, but nothing happening with mobile uncle tool. Recovery is still the same.
delete this thread