www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me about IMEI Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought an OPO (Chinese version) but I can't use it in my country because IMEI blocked (by government restriction)Sad
My device is Rooted CM11S with AK kernel and busybox.18 installed.
After many asking from network operator's employes, they said only one way exist; I have to change my IMEI
I have iPhone 3gs with unblocked IMEI and I want to put into OPO . . .
I know ask about modifying IMEI , rejected by international rules but I have to do that, Please UNDERSTAND me you can use Sad

Private-Massage to help me and I promise don't public solution.

I can backup every partition by DD, so can I change IMEI with hex editor and restore it?

Please don't leave me alone and guide my step by step to resolve my problem, thank you very much.
Have you tried using Mobileuncle Tools to set your IMEI? I'm not sure if that will apply to your problem.
See the tutorial here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You can also try using this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Gizbeat Wrote:1. Run DOS.CMD
2. Within DOS, go to the directory of the extracted executable
3. Type: imei.exe IMEI1 IMEI2
4. This will create "MP0B_001_NEW"
5. Change the name to "MP0B_001" and copy to your SD
6. Open ES Explorer (or similar app) and make sure /system is mounted as writable (see settings in ES Explorer)
7. Navigate to /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/
8. Find and rename original MP0B_001 to MP0B_001.bak AND copy to your SD
9. Copy the new MB0B_001 from step 3 to /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/
10. Restart your phone

See the post here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you get it fixed.